[NEohioPAL] Seeking used VCR(s)

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 15:35:29 PDT 2008

Does anyone have a working VCR or two that you might have put aside, simply because you updated your technology?  (Lucky!)

I want a VCR that I can tape tv programs on and watch tapes on.  I'd also appreciate it if the VCR was in good enough shape that it wouldn't eat my  tapes.  I don't have a lot of money to spend, so I'm reaching out to folks who just want to get rid of some clutter and pick up some walkin'-around money.  I have a couple of DVD/VCR combos, but the VCR side broke.

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller