[NEohioPAL] Noah Budin - What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 13:15:37 PDT 2008

  Hi Everyone.

  This is an email blast. (That doesn't mean I'm having a wonderful time sending email. I'm sending this to a lot of people all at once.) I rarely send email blasts, and if you're already on my e-newsletter mailing list, sorry for the intrusion. Go ahead and delete this. All 65 of you.

  However, I wanted to remind the rest of you that I have a pretty cool website and free newsletter (Hey, It's Noah), for which you can subscribe at my website www.noahbudin.com.

  And, as I say in every newsletter, I promise that it will be sent out at irregular, unpredictable intervals.

  Since I'm sending this to lists, and graphics and attachments are generally not welcome in the body of emails to lists, I'm not including a copy of my latest newsletter in this email, but I do have a link to it: http://www.noahbudin.com/ezine/user/mailings.php?mail_id=24.

  In this issue, I've photo documented my singing peace songs in front of the White House in Washington DC last week.

  Whether you are a fan, a friend, a relative, one of my children, or my wife, my website and newsletter is the best way to keep track of me and what I'm up to musically and otherwise.

  Also, I'm glad to include links on my website and in my newsletter, if you send them to me and when it is appropriate.

  Thanks so much!

  Have a terrific rest of the summer!

  Noah Budin
  www.noahbudin.com