[NEohioPAL] The Sierra Club cordially invites you to a special panel discussion!

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Tue Jul 29 12:22:41 PDT 2008

Dear independent film enthusiasts,
The Sierra Club cordially invites you to a special panel discussion on
Friday, August 1 at 5:00 PM at the Indie Gathering.
An amazing new documentary on the issues surrounding coal extraction, called
Burning the Future, has been awarded the Indie Gathering's Bronze Award. A
Sierra Club-sponsored panel discussion on coal in Ohio will take place at
5:00, followed by the film screening and kick-off to the festival.
Refreshments will be served.

Panelists will include Bryan Burgess, of the Public Utilities Commission of
Oberlin, Stephen Gabor, head of phone canvassing for Ohio Citizen Action,
and Elisa Young, an amazing community activist from Meigs County. An all-day
pass for Friday's festival offering costs $15. I hope I can see you there!

To recap:
WHAT: 'Burning the Future' discussion and screening + refreshments
WHEN: Friday, August 1, 5:00 pm
WHERE: Holiday Inn, Westlake - the Indie Gathering film festival!

Sincerely,
Nachy Kanfer
Sierra Club National Coal Campaign - Ohio
work: (614) 461-0734
cell: (614) 625-3894

nachy.kanfer at sierraclub.org

P.S. You can RSVP or contact me with any questions by responding to my email
or calling my cell phone.

Sierra Club National Coal Campaign - Ohio
131 N. High St., Suite 605
Columbus, OH 43215