[NEohioPAL] “Celebration” Benefit For Obama: Great Theatre , Great Food , Great Cause

goverbeke at wesleyan.edu goverbeke at wesleyan.edu
Tue Jul 29 12:16:37 PDT 2008

Dear Fellow Obama Supporter,

 My name is Grace Overbeke, and I am proud to announce that at 7:00 pm,
Sunday, August 10th,  will be the most  exciting (and certainly the
funniest) fundraiser for Senator Obama of the season! I enthusiastically
invite you to a production of Nobel Prize-winning playwright Harold
Pinter’s recent hit comedy "Celebration" at Nighttown restaurant.  This
hilarious satire pokes fun at the group President George W. Bush fondly
terms "the haves and the have-mores." New York Times Theatre Critic Ben
Brantly described the play as "a lip-smacking slice of satire." Because
the dinner-theatre performance will take place at one of Cleveland's
premier restaurants, there's more than the humor to induce lip-smacking.
Don't miss some of Cleveland's best performers, as you enjoy a delicious
meal at Nighttown, a restaurant and performance venue of worldwide
renown. Best of all, the proceeds will benefit the Barack Obama for
America campaign!

Ticket prices are:

    Package 1- $50.00- This includes a salad, entree, and any
non-alcoholic beverage, as well as the ticket for the performance.

    Package 2- $12.00- This includes dessert and coffee, as well as a
ticket for the performance. This package is geared toward students,
and a limited number will be sold.

    Package 3- $55.00- This package includes a salad, entree,
non-alcoholic beverage, dessert, coffee, and the ticket for the
performance.

FOR TICKETS, go to:

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/38343

Or CALL ME, at (216) 410-6844.

I wish you a great day, and hope to see you at the show!

                    All the Best,
                      Grace