[NEohioPAL] Do You have a LOVE For the Children?

Ashley Grier prayzhymproductions at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:06:44 PDT 2008

Do you have the patience and drive to teach teenagers ages 12-21 how to become a young entrepreneur?

Come Join/Help Us!

Here at Prayz Hym Productions, Inc.  Our “SPEAKN OUT, Entrepreneur Youth Program” begins this fall/winter. This program will begin operating inside Middle-High Schools in Northeast Ohio and is a wonderful opportunity to help the youth. We need motivational teachers AND volunteers who will be dedicated ONCE A WEEK for three (3) hours.

This is a paying opportunity for all teachers willing to teach, also volunteer hours for those desiring volunteer work. For more information regarding Program, please contact

Ashley Grier
CEO, P.H.P
(216) 835-9953
agrier at prayzhymproductions.com Regards, Ashley Grier C.E.O< Prayz Hym Productions "EVERYTHING was MADE to GLORIFY the KINGDOM of GOD....Stay Blessed!"