[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--Show reminder

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:37:38 PDT 2008

PNR Improv is having a show tomorrow (Saturday, August 2). Details appear below.

We hope to see you there!

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule
August 2September 6September 20October 4October 18November 1December 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the doorWhere: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ('Newell Theatre')1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.