[NEohioPAL] AUDITION SUBMISSIONS**PAID MURDER GIGS**

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 16:37:23 PDT 2008

Killing Time LTD. is seeking new blood to shed for it's upcoming  fall/winter
season of interactive murder mystery performances. While we are  looking for
all types and ages, we are most in need of men ages 30-50.

Pay starts at $100 per show. Rehearsals generally held on weekends and
always in the Greater Cleveland area.

We are looking for like minded team players who can take direction well.
While the shows are book heavy, improvisational skills are welcome as from  time
to time you'd be engaging with the audience. Comedic timing a plus. Stage
experience a given.

Please send current photo and resume along with letter of interest and a
joke to _killingtimeltd at aol.com_ (mailto:killingtimeltd at aol.com)  for
consideration.

Must be over 18.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.