[NEohioPAL] Open House with free jazz class and performance

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 13:27:01 PDT 2008

Fall into dance classes

The summer dance semester will finish August 16.  This is the time to take advantage of early registration to receive $40 off the tuition price for the Fall 2008 15-week semester.

Our Open House will be on August 16 beginning at Noon with a free jazz class.  A mini-performance will follow at 1:00pm showcasing several of our summer camp students including sections from "Coppelia's Workshop".

Visit our website, www.clevelandcitydance.com for both summer and fall schedules.  Download a registration form and mail in a deposit to reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.  You may also call 216-295-2222.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Sqaure
Cleveland, OH 44120