[NEohioPAL] looking for actors, actress and slight make up for filming aug 23-24

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:47:49 PDT 2008

looking for a few actors and 1 special actress for a short to be filmed next sat and sunday. this is for a romantic comedy called "three sides to every story" this is a small part of a feature length film called "free popcorn"

the actress part is special cause it's kinda a cheese cake kind of roll. so if your an outgoing actress over the age of 18 and is a free spirit, please contact me. this is the lead role for a very fun shoot.

i also need someone that can do some light make up on sat aug 23rd. if your available, please contact me!

Roger Priebe
drako productions