[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice - Extended Indy Film Project

Audra Gabler agabler at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 14 18:42:32 PDT 2008

Calamity House Productions is pleased to announce that we will be
holding open auditions for our new film, “The Attic”.

"The Attic" is a modern day fantasy series - the finished product
will be a collection of episodes 20 – 30 mins each in length. Filming
will be done primarily in Macedonia on a closed set, and we would
like to start filming in October.

Parts currently available:

Becca: Female lead.  Mid 20’s, part is reoccuring.

Wayland: Male supporting.  Late 20’s to late 30’s – ideally this
actor would have a look that made it difficult to pinpoint his age.
Part is reoccuring.

King: Male supporting. Late 20’s to late 30’s, part is reoccurring.

When:  Saturday September 13th 2008 Noon – 6:00 PM

Where: Ground Zero Comics - 13349 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136

Please EMAIL US (information at calamityhouse.com or
agabler at ameritech.net) with a headshot and resume (if available) and
also to let us know if you have a certain time you would like to
audition (or if you have any questions).  Walks-ins will also be
accepted. Audition sides and more character info can be found at:
www.whoisintheattic.com

Filming will take place mostly on weekends, with a Friday night
rehearsal read through before each filming.

Please note that these parts are unpaid.

Thanks and we hope to see you on September 13th!

Audra Gabler

Calamity House Productions