[NEohioPAL] Standardized Patient Work $27/first hour, $20/each additional hour

CCLCM SP cclcmsp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:56:43 PDT 2008

Come help train our future doctors by acting as a patient in our
communication simulations!

Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine will be holding a "Meet
and Greet" to explain our program to all who are interested.

For more details, please email with your name, age (we cast 10 years
plus or minus of your real age), phone number and a few sentences
about yourself to:

Standardized Patient Trainer at CCLCMSP at gmail.com

We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!