[NEohioPAL] The Flashback rock 'n soul band movin' up to Doc & Louie's in North Olmsted Saturday Night

Flashback Band flashbackrocknsoulband at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:29:47 PDT 2008

FLASHBACK rock 'n soul band

(Sung to the tune of the Jefferson's theme song)

We'll we're moving on up, to the westside
To Doc & Louie's in North Olmsted
Yes we're moving on up because our gig at Doogan's Chesterland got changed
We hope to see you at Doc & Louie's Saturday night

You might not see George and Louise, but you might see Doc & Louie
this Saturday night @ 9pm.
Good food, good drink, and a great evening listening and dancing to
the greatest rock 'n soul hits
from the 60s-70s.

Doc & Louie's Bar & Grille
24270 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070

with special guest sax player Carmen Scicolone

Check out our calendar page for our complete, up-to-the-minute schedule.
www.flashbackbandonline.com