[NEohioPAL] Looking for set building crew for NBTV TV series

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Fri Aug 29 08:17:37 PDT 2008

Natural Bridges and the NB Puppets is in need of a set designer and/or
crew to help with building of sets for our pilot episode and TV series.
We will be shooting the first episode near the end of October and are
working on sets and building now.  If you are interested in being a part
of our set building crew, please send us your resume and picture to any of
the following:

Mail:
Natural Bridges LLC
NBTV
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688

Email:
Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

"NBTV" is not a children's show, nor is this a puppet show.  "NBTV" is
rather a situation comedy show for adults, but children can watch it too!

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, Commercials,
Roving Entertainment, Brand Promotions, and in our TV series "NBTV."