[NEohioPAL] Monologue Coach Seeking Students

Adam Hoffman adamhoff at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:58:00 PDT 2008

Do you need help preparing a monologue for an upcoming audition?  Let me help you.  My students have been accepted into many top-notch programs including:

Baldwin-Wallace College,  New York University, Wright State University , New York University, Point Park, University of Michigan, Marymount Manhattan , Kent State University, The College of Wooster , Ohio Wesleyan, Seton Hill, Messiah,  and many others. Summer programs include Interlochen, Carnegie-Mellon,  and the Fairmount School.  My students have been seen on stage at Cain Park, Carousel Dinner Theatre, Magical Theatre, the Ohio Shakespeare Festival, and Dobama Theatre.

I am a working actor and theatre artist. I have taught for West Side Vocal Academy, Stagecrafters, Dobama, the Akron School system, Kent State University, and have taught privately for the last five years.  I have a BA in theatre from Baldwin-Wallace and an MFA in Acting from Kent State.

My rates are $30 an hour ( $15 for half) and I am located in Stow, convenient to Route 8 or Route 80.  Feel free to call or e-mail me for more information.

Adam Hoffman
Phone: 216-225-7353
E-mail:  adamhoff at hotmail.com