[NEohioPAL] INQUIRY-Circus Arts in Cleveland?

Emily Pucell epucell at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 12:31:06 PDT 2008

Hello:
  Does anyone out on our wonderful list know where I may find someone in the Cleveland area who is knowledgable in circus arts? I began studying aerial silks, but too soon had to move away from my teacher and had to stop. Are there any troupes or individuals out there who offer this type of training...circus arts in general or aerial silks?

  If anyone has ANY information I'd love to have it! Thanks everybody!

  -Emily Pucell
  epucell at sbcglobal.net