[NEohioPAL] INQUIRY-Circus Arts in Cleveland?

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Tue Sep 2 14:06:50 PDT 2008

SAFMOD has had a history of including circus arts:
http://www.safmod.org/?page_id=5 though their aerialist has been out of
town for a while I believe...

Also - I have taken some great weekend aerial workshops in Chicago at
the Actor's Gymnasium.  http://www.actorsgymnasium.com/    It's not
Cleveland - but hey, the workshops are great - and it's a good reason to
visit Chicago!

Let me know if you find anything else out - I am always interested in
brushing up my own skills!

Sarah Morrison
MorrisonDance