[NEohioPAL] Volunteer singers welcome in Strongsville

Chris Toth cjtonline at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:40:20 PDT 2008

St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church in Strongsville would like to augment its traditional choir.  On a typical Sunday morning we have about 16 singers.

Each week the choir sings two pieces of its own, in additional to hymns and liturgy.  This fall we plan to sing music by Farrant, Stainer, Wesley, Bruckner, Attwood and some modern anthems by Rutter, Berger, Chepponis, Hurd and Canedo.

We sing on Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. and rehearse on Wednesday evenings from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.  For those who need extra practice or can't come on Wednesday evenings, we hold "make up" rehearsals on Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. before our warm-up at 10:00 a.m.

If you are interested in joining us, please contact Chris Toth at cjtonline at hotmail.com.