[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Dancers for UPSCALE Music Video-SEPT 6th (Wahome Productions LLC.)

Steph Wahome mukenyiwahome at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:04:45 PDT 2008

V. Rich, an accomplished musician based in D.C. has worked/shared the stage
with Grammy nominated and winning musicians such as Lauren Hill, Crisette
Michele, Amiel Lerrieux and Raheem DeVaughn. We are filming his video in
Akron on Sept. 16th and 17th and we are seeking dancers(all nationalities
and 18-28yrs.old) who have a sexy and sophisticated style who would love to
make this music video come to life. The choreograped routine is fused with a
combination of ballet, salsa and a fun personality.

In addition to dancers we are also looking for actors and actresses on the
days of the shoot.

Music Video Auditions
When: Sept 6th, 1:30pm
Where: Tri-C Metro Campus, Media Arts Studio (located on the 1st floor of
the Liberal Arts Bldg)

For more information contact:
Mukenyi Wahome
wahomeproductions at gmail.com