[NEohioPAL] 'In a world' without Don LaFontaine

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Wed Sep 3 12:08:05 PDT 2008

Jean ZarzourSadly, the voice over community lost an industry giant with the
passing of Don LaFontaine.  The email below was sent to Voiceover Universe
from Paul Pape, Don's best friend and brother.  Anyone interested in
learning more about Don or other national, voice over industry news, go to
www.voiceoveruniverse.com

Jean Zarzour

> Rick-  It is very hard to write these words. My friend, Don LaFontaine,
> the
> husband of a most beautiful wife, Nita and the father of three
> beautiful girls, passed away today at the age of 68. In a quite sudden
> reversal of the progress he had been making the last few days, Don
> took ill again and passed away at around 1:50PM this afternoon (9/1/08).
>
> Out of respect for Don’s family, more details will be given at a later
> time. Nita is a wonderful mother and she is being very strong for her
> children at this moment. You would be proud of her. We need to give
> her and her family some time to absorb their loss. As for me, thank
> you very much. There have been so many spiritual warriors who have
> given everything they have for my best friend. I will miss him very
> much.
>
> More details to follow...
>
> Paul Pape
>
> Visit voiceover universe presents... at: http://www.voiceoveruniverse.com

Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!

Also Founder Of
-Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute

Technique For When You Speak! TV, Radio, Film & Live Presentations

VO Classes - CLEVE: Monday’s 9/22 – 11/10

PITTS: Thursday’s 9/4 -10-23 SOLD OUT

-The GOT PAY? Organization

www.lipschtick.com

2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107

Ph/Fax     216-521-3831 Toll Free   866-SCHTICK

What's New!

Appearing in the film Zack & Miri Make A Porno a romantic comedy starring
Seth Rogen