[NEohioPAL] New Belly Dance 6-wk Session with Soraya starting Sept. 8th

Soraya M. sorayasun at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 14:46:59 PDT 2008

Dear Dancers,

Hope your summer has been exciting and fulfilling.  If you've been
dancing and want to hone your skills or if you've been putting it off
and have been wanting to get started, try out my Level I Technique Class in Belly Dancing
(aka Raqs Sharqi).  This is the 3rd session that is being offered at
the Westlake Recreation Center, starting next Monday, September 8th.
Whether you're a seasoned dancer who is looking to refine your
techniques or a brand-new beginner, you'll find my class challenging,
invigorating, and loads of fun, not to mention the fact that it's a
great work-out!

We'll be working on technique such as various hip and torso isolations,
body locks and pops, shimmies, and much more that we will combine into
a choreography by the end of the session.  Also you'll be learning
about the various Arabic rhythms and how to dance to them.  A CD will
be provided.

Hope to see you there!!

Mondays, September 8 - October 13, 2008 from 7:30-8:30pm

Westlake Recreation Center

28955 Hilliard Boulevard

Westlake, OH  44145

440.808.5700

Feel free to email me with questions.

To register, contact the rec center directly.

~Soraya~