[NEohioPAL] NEW FILM WORKSHOPS OFFERED

Mark Miloro mmiloro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:30:59 PDT 2008

   * * *Geauga Lyric Theater Guild*
*and*
*Maureen Dempsey's Cinematic School *
 *have designed a series of workshops to help the aspiring film makers in
their efforts to produce quality films.  *
**
*NEW- FILM WORKSHOPS!*
*** *Sign up by September 13 for all 5 and receive 20% off registration* ***

*DEVELOPMENT*
Saturday Sept 20 , 9am to 1pm
This workshop will show you how to take your idea and craft it into a well
developed concept.
 We will also discuss how to come up with an idea.We will go over character
plot as well as structure.
 And , finally, we will go over what really goes into a script and what the
different script types are.
Instructor* Maureen Dempsey
*$50 or sign up for all 5 workshops by  September 13 and save 20%

*PRODUCTION*
Saturday Sept 27, 9am to 1pm
What goes into pre-production?
 This workshop will help you take your script and plan a budget,
schedule and lay out all the departments you need to shoot your project.
We will discuss what you will need and who you will need.
Instructor *Maureen Dempsey
*$50 or sign up for all 5 workshops by  September 13 and save 20%

*ACTING FOR THE CAMERA*
Saturday Oct 4, 9am to 1pm
This is a practical workshop for actors to experience taking dialogue from
the page
and making it "happen" in front of the camera.
Instructor *Maureen Dempsey
*$50 or sign up for all 5 workshops by  September 13 and save 20%

*DIRECTING AND THE CAMERA*
Saturday Oct 11, 9am to 1 pm
This workshop combines basic camera concepts with communicating with the
cast and crew.
How to get the most out of your actors on the set, and how to get the most
out of the shot.
Instructor *Maureen Dempsey
*$50 or sign up for all 5 workshops by  September 13 and save 20%

*STUNT WORK*
Saturday Oct 18, 9am to 1pm
To introduce the participant to the world of "Hollywood stunts and special
effects,"
through a safe, exciting action interactive workshop.
Instructors Mau*reen Dempsey and acclaimed stunt coordinator Richard Fike
*$50 or sign up for all 5 workshops by  September 13 and save 20%

*Please log on to **www.geaugafilm.org* <http://www.geaugafilm.org/>* to
complete the registration process.*
*For more information, contact Geauga Lyric Theater Guild Business Office at
440-285-7701 *
*Please may all workshop registrations and payments to GLTG, PO BOX 834,
CHARDON, OH 44024*