[NEohioPAL] French Horn Player Needed Sept. 11

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 06:57:16 PDT 2008

The TrueNorth Symphony and Chorale needs a French horn player for a concert
on Thursday, September 11 at Avon Lake High School at 7:30 pm (call time
6:00).  Rehearsals are Sunday, 9/7 and Monday, 9/8 at French Creek Nature
Center in Sheffield Village at 7:15 pm each night.  The concert is a 9/11
memorial concert, at which we will perform the Lux Aeterna by Lauridsen,
Memorial by Rene Claussen, Four Folk Hymns by Mack Wilberg, and Song Without
Words by Holst.

The music is not difficult, but there are several horn solos.  I can email
you the music immediately.  A stipend will be paid, unless you wish to
donate your services.  Please call or email me ASAP.  Thanks.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com

Cell 440-554-4519