[NEohioPAL] Casting Emergency: Role of Larry in Company at Cassidy

Robert W Gibb rwgibb at JonesDay.com
Fri Sep 5 06:15:53 PDT 2008

From: Rob Gibb, Director

The actor playing Larry had to drop the show for personal reasons.
I am looking for an actor/singer in his 50's to step into the role.

The show is completely blocked and we're beginning to piece it together; a
rather fortunate time to integrate a new cast member.

Company opens Friday, September 19 at Cassidy Theater and runs three
weekends, closing Sunday, October 5.
Friday and Saturday performances at 8 pm and Sunday matinees at 3 pm.

If interested, please contact me by e-mail or phone.
Everyone, please forward this information to appropriate talent.  Your
networking skills are appreciated!

robgibb at aol.com
C: 216-401-6289
I'm also on Facebook.

Rob Gibb

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records
can be corrected.