[NEohioPAL] CIF film projects & TV guest spots.

Cleveland Independent Film clevelandindependentfilm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:14:27 PDT 2008

CIF
CLEVELAND INDEPENDENT FILMwww.clevelandindependentfilm.com
www.myspace.com/clevelandindependentfilm
Friday Sep. 5th on,  Playa T That's Me Show guest will be, J.rome Lee Brown from
CIF, Cleveland Independent Film.
The show will be broadcast LIVE on his web TV show sponsor by MYSPACE.com Channel. The show is broadcast live in 36 countries every wed-fri 9pm est. Log on: www.playatthatsmeshow.com to see his show LIVE at 9pm Friday 9/05/08... also phone calls can be taken live on the show...so I hope to hear from you.

I want to thank the staff of Insignia Graphics in downtown Cleveland for their service for CIF new design soon to be out, plus opening their doors to independent film artists in Cleveland for posters/cards and promotion print work and film event hanging banners. Darian Tucker (owner) www.insignia-graphics.com

On Sep. 9th J.rome Lee Brown will be at Simply Astu's studio in Cleveland to do a on camera interview about independent film making in Cleveland and to promote CIF's new sponsor project that could help a lot of film artists. Also on the show will be Cleveland's own female film director, Ameena Brown with a trailer of her last film (Hurting Starr) produced by Cleveland Independent Film and filmed by  FA. Films.

J.rome will also talk about how CIF will hold an audition for a new independent film soon to be made this fall and how CIF will start producing more independent film makers and film makers that could use a helping hand with getting started.

What ever happen to CIF??
First of all, I want to thank everyone for their emails asking what ever happen to CIF?
I'm still around and CIF is still going strong..... we've picked up a few new friends over the summer that will help us with a lot of new projects for this fall and winter of 2008. A brand new web site and hosting server coming soon to better our service in  keeping in contact with you and posting your films on our site.

CIF is working on a audition date for Oct.2008 for a independent film artists and CIF will sponsor a new indie film project coming soon... all this and more will be posted on CIF web site.

Plus a big thank you goes out to  Chris Singleton from www.myliquidstudio.com for his graphic design work soon to be promoted on CIF web site and other film links.

As a film maker in Cleveland also, I know how hard it can be to find support and sponsors. This is why CIF is always thinking out side of the box... did you know there are independent cable talk shows in Cleveland that would love to have film makers on as a guest and there are indie radio stations always looking to talk with indie artists of any type? And there are people that know how to reach thousands of viewers around the world in one night on the inter net.

This is call thinking out side the box... and this is what CIF is all about. If you have a way of reaching out to other film artists or want to have CIF on your show as a guest, contact me at: j.rome at clevelandindependentfilm.com
CIF has a few other guest spots on independent talk shows coming up, we'll post them once a date is set.