[NEohioPAL] Art Opening Friday Sept. 12th 5:00 - 9:00pm

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Mon Sep 8 08:09:23 PDT 2008

5 Rings Gallery & Winery will show Biser's collection from Friday September
12th through Saturday October 25th. The show opens with a reception 9/12
from 5:00 - 9:00pm. The artist will be on hand to answer questions about his
work. Join us for our hand-crafted wines and complimentary appetizers at the
opening.

Enduring cold nights and searing-hot days, RF Biser has hiked the Grand
Canyon three times.  He brings us his collection of views from the Canyon
that we rarely see. Meet with Biser on the opening night and talk to him
about his travel experiences and enduring one of nature's greatest wonders.

Gallery Hours: Fridays & Saturdays Noon - 9:00pm

Matt Cook

5 RINGS

20160 Center Ridge Rd., 2nd fl.

Rocky River, OH 44116