[NEohioPAL] Cabaret 101 at PlayhouseSquare - begins October 6th!

Lora Workman WorkmanL at playhousesquare.org
Tue Sep 9 06:10:28 PDT 2008

Cabaret 101
Mondays, October 6 - November 24, 2008
6:00 - 9:30 PM
$350.00
Instructors: Charles Eversole & Lora Workman

Course Description: Cabaret 101 will help you learn about this exciting genre, and by the end of the 8-week session, you will perform your own
15-minute set with a combo-band in the Westfield Insurance Studio Theatre at Idea Center at PlayhouseSquare!

Background and experience do not matter in this relaxed and supportive environment.  By the end of this class you will not only learn more about the art of singing a song in an intimate cabaret setting, you will also have discovered a new form of self-expression, tapped into creativity you never knew you had and revealed new self-confidence. The lessons and skills you learn in Cabaret 101 can be used to build your self confidence as a singer, an actor, a salesperson, a manager and even a parent.

Class size is limited to 8 participants. Appropriate for 18 years of age and older. Registration is now open and you can call me to sign-up. Check made payable to PlayhouseSquare and all major credit cards are accepted.

Please call or email me with any questions you may have. My contact information is listed below. Thanks everyone and have a great day!
~Lora

Lora Workman
Education/Community Liaison
PlayhouseSquare