[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Announces Our 14th Anniversary

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:55:56 PDT 2008

Something Dada is pleased to announce the first details of our 14th Anniversary Celebration!

We will be celebrating 14, yes count 'em 14 years of making you laugh with a big blow out show, including food, drink, prizes and an auction!  This year's bonanza will be on Saturday October 18th: doors open at 8 and show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, which includes food and drinks. Be sure to mark your calendars now, or even better, head over to www.somethingdada.com and make your reservations now!

We're also on the lookout for super happy fun donations for our auction, so if you or your business would like to consider donating, please email us at info at somethingdada.com.

If you can't wait until October 18th for your dose of Dada -- and really, who could blame you?-- come join us this Saturday at 8 or 10:30 for our regularly scheduled shows. You'll be glad you did!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

NO SHOW Friday September 12, 2008

Saturday September 13, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114