[NEohioPAL] Buy my book!

Larry Williams larryme29 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 09:17:53 PDT 2008

I am in the process of publishing a new book called Words of Inspiration Inspired by the Word of God.  This title will soon be changed to A Bible For The Non-Religious.

My goal is to get this book published and sell it nationwide.  If you would like to help me raise money to pay for the cost of self-publishing, the cost for the manuscript is $3.00.  Every money received for the purchase of the manuscript will go to the cost of getting this book published.

If you would like to view free chapter samples from the book, send me an email at either of these two addresses:

larryme29 at yahoo.com or

CRISTANO.LAW at GMAIL.COM

Thank you for your support.

Lawrence Williams