[NEohioPAL] Karamu House Auditions

Raquel Robinson raquel_robinson322 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 21:33:21 PDT 2008

KARAMU HOUSE

We are still seeking an Asian Actress for our upcoming production of Waitin’ 2 End Hell.

Waitin’ 2 End Hell (Comedy-Drama-Midwest Premiere)
By William a. Parker
October 24 – November 16, 2008 (Arena)  Director: Terrence Spivey
Dante and Diane Jones have been married for twelve years. What does Diane
really want? The play raises issues about relationships, family values, and
divorce problems in our community.  This comic family drama was an Off-Broadway
and a huge hit at the 2005 National Black Theatre Festival was first produced by
theatre legend Woodie King Jr. It plays on the title of Terry McMillan’s “Waiting to
Exhale.”

Angela: Asian, loves her some Alvin, her husband, was previously married, accepts  her husband's leadership as head of their union, friend of the Jones couple Mid to late 30's.

If you are interested please contact Raquel Robinson at 216-820-5536 to set up an audition time.

Raquel Robinson
Stage Manager