[NEohioPAL] magic by david in strongsville this saturday!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 12:22:37 PDT 2008

Strongsville Branch Library Five Year Anniversary Open House

Branch: Strongsville - Library Parking Lot

Type of Event: Special

Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

In September of 2003, the Strongsville Branch Library moved to its current location at 18700 Westwood Drive.  Join us as we celebrate five years in our library building!  We will have a special open house for the whole family - enjoy refreshments, prizes, and entertainment for all to enjoy!

Magic by David Strolling Magic 2:30-3:30pm

One of the highlights of the event will be a "Big Truck Expo."  Children will love getting to see, touch, and experience a variety of different vehicles - everything from a fire truck, police DARE Hummer, Delivery truck, construction vehicles, and more!  The highlight will be Tumblebus Ohio - a mobile school bus gym on wheels for kids to go on and experience.  We will also prizes and much more.  Call (440) 238-5530 for more information.

www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 1-5pm
Oct. 30, 08 Young Magicians School Southeast Branch Library