[NEohioPAL] question for all community theatres??

Mary McManaway manaway at neo.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 23:19:01 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
I am trying to take a very important poll and seriously need your input.....
We have so many wonderful community theatres in Ohio, perhaps they will
share their experiences with our theatre???
I am very interested in how each community supports their community
theatre??  First off, are they supportive or not?  HOw old is your theatre?
HOw many people involved?  Does your community financially support your
community theatre or does your community pretend that you do not exist? Are
you an non profit organization??  Do you find that the schools are involved
with your theatre?  Do they take field trips to your theatre?
AND if you have any other important things to say about your theatre, Please
do share with me.

Mary McManaway
North Canton PLayhouse

and thank all of you in advance....this is very important to us.....