[NEohioPAL] STILL SEEKING ACTORS/ACTRESSES**PAID MURDER GIG**

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 14:20:06 PDT 2008

Killing Time Ltd. is currently casting several roles for inter-active  murder
mystery performances.

We are seeking the following for an evening performance on October 25 in
Independence:

    *   COUNT DRACULA - male; mid thirties to early fifties; classic
Transylvanian bloodsucker, Bela Lugosi accent is a plus. Note this is not Goth
characterization.
    *   THE WOLFMAN- male; mid thirties to late forties; classic tortured
soul  cursed to become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the moon is full and
bright. NOTE: no make-up is involved.
    *   BOY - male; early twenties; clean cut, all American college type.
Think  Brad Majors but younger and more square.
We are also seeking the following for (2) evening performances, November 8
(in Brecksville) & 15 (in Canton). You must be available to do both:
    *   DUMB BLONDE - female; stereotypical, gum snapping, dizzy blonde (hair
 color optional). Age range early 20's to mid 30's.
    *   BUTLER - male; stereotypical stuffy, English butler. Age
approximately 60.

Ages represent characters not necessarily performers.

The pay is $100 per performance and could lead to more work with us as we
are losing a few key players this year due to relocation.

We are looking for versatile team players who can take direction well.  While
the shows are book heavy, improvisational skills are welcome as from time  to
time you'd be engaging with the audience. Comedic timing a definite plus.
Stage experience is a given.

Rehearsals are generally held either Sunday mid morning to mid afternoon in
Euclid.

If you can meet the above criteria please send headshot/current photo and
resume to the email address above.

For more information please call 1-888-668-4834 between 10 AM and 5  PM.