[NEohioPAL] Lakewood ArtWalk October 11, 2008

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 12:05:35 PDT 2008

Welcome to the Lakewood Artwalk- October 2008!We are excited about coordinating our third Artwalk on Madison Avenue and would like to invite you to consider, once again or for the first time, participating as an artist for the evening--there is NO CHARGE for artists to participate.
The Lakewood Artwalk continues to be a successful community project with the list of participants growing each event. Madison Avenue's next ArtWalk will take place on Saturday, October 11, 2008 from 4-9pm during our City's ARTober Fest, a month dedicated to celebrating Lakewood's vibrant Arts and Culture scene.The Lakewood ArtWalk helps both Artists and small businesses grow and attract new cliental to increase revenue Lakewood is Art is looking for artists, musicians, cinematographers and street performers to enhance this Fall event. Contact Ruth Koenigsmark by email rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com or phone
216-521-2894.

 A Message from Ruthie:

Lakewood is Art(www.lakewoodisart.com) is committed to bringing more art and culture, to more people, in more places in Lakewood. Join us in celebrating Artstober in the City of Lakewood--October is National Arts and Humanities Month--The Lakewood ArtWalk is Sat. October 11, from 4-9pm on Madison Avenue--Mark Your Calendars!

Additionally, October is Disability Awareness Month.......
Please buy Family Haven Coffee and Tea!
All proceeds benefit people with disabilities
http://www.familyhaven.org/store.html