[NEohioPAL] Radio Disney Road Crew Casting Call

Jag Star jagpopstar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:23:27 PDT 2008

The Radio Disney Road Crew brings the excitement of Radio Disney
 to families throughout Northeast Ohio in the form of incredibly interactive
events, contests, and prizes. Radio Disney’s Road Crew hosts promotional events for local companies, schools, community events, and other non-profit organizations throughout Northeast Ohio.
  Radio Disney's Road Crew

Radio Disney is expanding and in search of new employees to join it's Road Crew. We are currently searching for friendly, outgoing, responsible, people interested in joining our 'Road Crew'. Duties include providing exceptional guest service to families attending Radio Disney events, engaging children during various event activities, and informing guests of upcoming Radio Disney contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions. This is a paid part-time position and may require light-lifting. Position may include nights and weekends. Reliable mode of transportation required. On-Stage Experience a plus.

Casting Sessions will occur: September 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th, and 26th.

To schedule a casting session please email Rob Jaeger at Robert.Jaeger at Disney.com.

Radio Disney AM 1260 WWMK
175 Ken Mar Industrial Parkway
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
RadioDisney.com/Cleveland