[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively This Saturday in Berea

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 12 09:01:34 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
                        I will be at the Book & Bean in Berea, on the Commons, at 50 Front Street this coming Saturday, September 13.
                        It's a way cool coffee shop in "downtown Berea",  and would love to see friendly faces there.  It's a great "room" and I've been waitin' to get a Gig there.   It's the kind of college town coffee shop you'd expect to see in the movies ~ only, it's real.
                        I play form 8:30pm til 10:30pm and hope you can drop by for a cup of good coffee a bite to eat,  and some "Jim Tunes".   So, 'til then keep it in tune and  I'll see you there.

        My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snivley and I thank you          www.myspace.com/jimsnively  216-409-1011   pickrjm at aol.com