[NEohioPAL] Paid position - NB Puppets looking for one more NB Puppeteer

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Fri Sep 12 09:38:02 PDT 2008

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is in need of hiring at least
one more NB Puppeteer for our upcoming live-stage shows and TV series, and
will be holding auditions on Saturday, September 20, 2008 between 1pm-4pm
at NCCC/Karate Studios, 4913 Storer Avenue in Cleveland Ohio.

This is a paid position and we are in need of someone at least 18 years of
age and who has some experience in puppetry or a strong interest in
wanting to work as an NB Puppeteer, as well as be comfortable working in a
close group and voice a variety of characters from males to females.  Also
we travel in Ohio, in the US and overseas, so having a willingness and
availability to travel would be helpful.

If you are interested in being an NB Puppeteer, please send us your resume
and picture to any of the following:

Mail:
Natural Bridges PPC
NB Puppeteers
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688

Email:
Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

"NBTV" is not a children's show, nor is this a puppet show.  "NBTV" is a
situation comedy show for adults that children can watch too!

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV Commercials,
and in our TV series "NBTV."