[NEohioPAL] A thoughtful opinion

John Galbraith dr4lomadness at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 06:32:56 PDT 2008

David Brooks?  Thoughtful?  Hardly.  Look this isn't a political forum.  Please don't use this list to pass on political talking points.  If you want to express news about government policies that affect the theatrical community, fine.  You want to get support for a bill that may provide more money for the artistic community, great.  Heck, if you want to share your opinion on the Presidential election, that's even fine with me.  But don't copy some article from some op-ed section and pretend it has any place on this list.

And since the can of worms is open anyways, if Palin and McCain are actually worth voting for, why don't they try telling the truth first.  That would be change.

Now I've said my comment, I'll go back to my liberal elitist lifestyle making barely enough to pay rent and bills while millionaires like McCain remind me of how folksy they are.  Thanks fella!