[NEohioPAL] Huntington Playhouse Has Theatre Tour to New York City Planned

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 06:54:39 PDT 2008

Huntington Playhouse is sponsoring a New York Theatre trip August 27 through August 30 of 2009.  The theatre is using this as a fund raiser to help meet matching fund requirements for a state grant.

The trip will include tickets to two broadway musicals (orchestra seats), 3 nights in a mid-town Manhattan hotel, a tour odf Radio City Music Hall, dinner at Sardi's, and a program called Behind the Green Curtain  which is a program developed by cast members of the musical "Wicked" which walks you through the process of bringing this mega hit musical to the Broadway stage.  We will leave on Thursday morning Aug. 27 and return Sunday, Aug. 30 .  We will travel in a motor coach to and from New York City.

For more information including pricing, click this link or contact me directly for more details. http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com/pdf/HuntingtonInNYC.pdf

The deadline to register is Sept. 30, 2009.

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director