[NEohioPAL] a thoughtful opinion....let's vote!

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 08:34:45 PDT 2008

Can somebody set up a little web poll for Neohiopal users asking us who we'll vote for?  I assume we are leaning heavy left, but I'm still curious.

And for those of you who want to "write in a name," I think that's a terribly irresponsible thing to do.  Right now we've got two choices for president.  Writing in another name will only take votes away from the person closest to your beliefs, no matter how far off they are.  I'd rather vote for the lesser of two evils than assure that the evilest wins because I was on my high horse.  Voting day isn't the time to protest.  Protest and canvas during the four years leading UP to election day in hopes of getting a third party.  If all the Nader voters had voted for Gore, would we be in this mess right now? (There's a can of worms for ya.)

Leigh