[NEohioPAL] "Confessions Of A Disciple" short film/series

Michael May milamaxxx at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 20:08:03 PDT 2008

Hello, everyone.

You are invited to watch "Confessions Of A Disciple" on DailyMotion.com. The exact page is:

www.dailymotion.com/themichaelmayshow

"Confessions..." is about a man trying to find his way. Caught between what God says and what he believes, "The Disciple" looks for clarity. Lies, sex, betrayal, prayer, love...just a few of the elements which make up this true story of "The Disciple".

This is a full-length film/series. However, for presentation purposes, it has been condensed into four episodes. It features Eva Withers-Evans, Sonia Bishop, Sean Derry, Michael May, and Dyan Cannon.

For this production, I took on the task of being the whole crew (camera, sound, lighting, editing, score, craft services...)--which means that I take some of the credit and all of the blame. I don't, necessarily, want to do that for the next production. If you have an interest in participating in future projects (acting and/or crew), please send a headshot and resume to:

milamaxxx at yahoo.com

I don't have anything planned right now. But, I would like to have some options, for when the inspiration strikes :-)

Enjoy!!

Watch "Confessions Of A Disciple" at:
www.dailymotion.com/themichaelmayshow
www.myspace.com/michaellmay