[NEohioPAL] political discussion on Neohiopal ?

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Thu Sep 18 08:33:25 PDT 2008

Thanks Fred.

Some of us lead lifestyles that are INCREDIBLY busy, and don't have time to peruse several email listings or surf around the net for items of interest. Frankly I enjoy and appreciate when my colleagues point out items of interest that might provoke some thought on THIS list, even when they are not necessarily arts related. Not only do i want to know what is going on, but I want to hear how MY COLLEAGUES in the arts community respond to it. That is why I enjoy the political "banter" here if you will - I could get better NEWS from any old internet site, but here a person gets the response and engagement of OUR community - and that is important, and not available anywhere else.

Thanks for allowing that to continue, and for reminding those who DON'T share appreciation for these topics that they can very easily self-police the topics they read without restricting the interests of others. :)

From: FSternfeld at aol.comDate: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:07:57 -0400To: neohiopal at listserve.comSubject: [NEohioPAL] political discussion on Neohiopal ?

Hi Folks,

I can appreciate that people want to weigh in on what should and shouldn't be posted to this list, but you are stuck with me as the arbiter of what should go through.  :-)

I think that the choice of who is about to be president affects all of our lives as citizens and as artists so it is a perfectly legitimate and important discussion to happen here.

If you don't want to participate or read them, delete.

Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal owner and administrator

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.