[NEohioPAL] political discussion on Neohiopal ?

Douglas Anderson douglas.e.anderson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:59:32 PDT 2008

I don't have any problem with political discussions on this list,
especially since it is, as Fred points out, HIS list.

However, be careful of copying and pasting entire columns without the
author's express permission.  You risk violating copyright law and
getting Fred in trouble for passing it along, and none of us on this
list, of whatever political stripe, want that.

My two cents ...

-- Doug Anderson

--
"My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find
you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays.  I don't know