[NEohioPAL] The Sweetest Dada

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:16:15 PDT 2008

Something Dada has been getting nostalgic lately.  Setting on the front porch with a jug of whiskey, wondering where in tarnation the time went. Time flies, when you're making people laugh... before you know it, 14 years have gone by!

Which is why Something Dada is excited to invite you to our 14th Anniversary Celebration, The Sweetest Dada!

Since the blow-out bash is on Saturday October 18 (which is also Sweetest Day, get it?) we heartily invite you to grab some friends and come celebrate this made-up holiday with people who have been making stuff up for 14 years!

The Sweetest Dada will include food, drink, prizes, an auction, and of course, a performance filled with all of the comedy you've come to expect from Something Dada. Doors open at 8 and show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, and you can make reservations on-line or by phone now. But wait, that's not all! If you purchase your tickets in advance at www.somethingdada.com before October 1, we'll give you a one-time, low low rate of $15 per ticket!

If you feel you'll need some practice to build up your stamina for our comedy-laden anniversary, come check out a show this weekend. We might even share the whiskey jug!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday September 26, 2008
8:00 p.m.

Saturday September 27, 2008
10:30 p.m. Show ONLY

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114