[NEohioPAL] Call to Musicians

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 13:48:28 PDT 2008

Lakewood is Art(www.lakewoodisart.com) is committed to bringing more art and culture, to more people, in more places in Lakewood. Join us in celebrating Artober in the City of Lakewood--October is National Arts and Humanities Month--The Lakewood ArtWalk is Sat. October 11, from 4-9pm on Madison Avenue--Mark Your Calendars!

We are looking for musicians interested in performing at the ArtWalk--we are hope to offer performances to celebrate a wide range of diverse cultures.  Unfortunately, performances are unpaid-however we hope this will not be a deterrent for groups and is seen as an opportunity to share a piece of culture with our community.

Hope to hear from YOU!

Ruthie Koenigsmark
Lakewood is Art