[NEohioPAL] PIRATES WANTED!

Lori Diemer diemwoman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 13:30:00 PDT 2008

Hi Friends,
A friend of mine is looking for Character actors for a Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon next week. Please find the details below and contact Debora directly.
Lori

Hey Lori
Basically, the entertainment originally booked for this, thought the event was in the evening and not lunchtime. (They all teach and work during the day).
Now, we are stuck without entertainment.
Time of arrival: 11:00 AM
Looking for a few actors to provide 'atmosphere', maybe mingle and interact with the group. They dont have to put on a big performance. However, if they sing a song or 2 after lunch  before the awards would be great.
Luncheon is from 12-12:45.
They could meet & mingle, have lunch, sing after and then leave before the awards. Time frame: 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM
At this point, I would look to them as to what they can do for us.
They would be paid for their time and provided lunch.
When: Thursday Oct 2 , 2008  11:30-1:30
What: Volunteer Recognition Luncheon
Where: St Noel Parish Hall
           35200 Chardon Rd
            Willoughby Hills, Ohio
Theme: We treasure our volunteers - treasure chest favors, centerpcs, some pirate decor
Number of people: 275
Attendees: Senior Residents, Adult Volunteers of all ages, Board Members, Leadership Staff, BV Ministry
The best way to contact me is my cell: 216-224-3262.
My office is being renovated and my work phone sometimes is unavailable.
Thanks
Debora