[NEohioPAL] Film School

Crystal Kelley ckelley3 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:49:26 PDT 2008

                                                     FILM SCHOOL SEARCH

I am considering going back to school for film. I have a BA in Theatre. I want to experience the filming process before I made the decision to make a commitment to this industry for a career. However, I work full time the 9-5 and it is hard to get away when opportunities like this summer's film boot camp arise. So if you have any suggestions as to where one can go to gain a better perspective that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions about determining the best film schools (because they all claim they are the best & have the state of the art equipment) that information would be much appreciated.

Thank you