[NEohioPAL] Looking for couples for photography project (Victoria Greathouse)

Victoria Greathouse vgreathouse at student.cia.edu
Thu Sep 25 06:12:13 PDT 2008

I am a student photographer at an art school and as a part of my personal
portfolio work, I would like to do some couple shots. These will be "fine
art" photographs and will NOT be fashion photographs. No nudity will be
involved. The images will be shot as if they are movie stills and will
require some acting. The images will follow a love story that transcends
through multiple couples, therefore I will need more than one couple for the
shoot! Ideally I would like to shoot on location (possibly at the model's
house) which can be negotiated with each specific model. I would like many
different ethnicities/religions/lifestyles and even ages. I would like to
start shooting as soon as possible, so please contact me at
vgreathouse at student.cia.edu if you would like to participate. Please send a
headshot and the age of you and your significant other along with a short
bio about anything interesting or particular to you that would stand out in
the photoshoot (ex. ethnicity/religion/lifestyle/etc.) This is not paid, but
you will receive prints/cd for your time.

Thank you,
Victoria Greathouse

--
The Cleveland Institute of Art
Film, Video & Photographic Arts Major 2010

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -
Henry David Thoreau