[NEohioPAL] register for, "Street Corner Singers! "SING-OFF" -audition

Producer Director cleveland_love_chorus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 17:19:20 PDT 2008

We are the, "Street Corner Singers"

Directed by Martin Ross Moskow

Are you interested in singing with our new DO WOP /A-CAPELLA QUINTET?
Are you a "50 plus" male and have a dowop /acapella singing background? (or willing to learn) We are especially interested in Tenor 1 and Tenor 2 with strong falsetto.

We will be having a "SING-OFF", for all those interested, Oct 5-7, Sun-Tues, 6-9pm. Here are some of the songs our group will be singing:

"Sh'boom!"
"Book of love!"
"In the still of the night!"
"Island of Love!"
"Charlie Brown!"
"I believe!"
"Under the boardwalk!"
"Will you still love me tomorrow!"

and, many many more!!!!

If you are interested in finding out more, email me  ("copy/paste") your resume to: "cleveland_love_chorus at yahoo.com" and  call 440-460-1818, for more information and to register for the "SING-OFF!"

one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town, switch
from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at
http://www.fredsternfeld.com.
please consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal -
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support