[NEohioPAL] Searching for Vocal Instructors and Music Theory in Akron/Cleveland

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:50:21 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craig M. Rosenthal <cmractor at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 7:44 PM
Subject: Searching for Vocal Instructors and Music Theory in Akron/Cleveland
To: "VAN BAARS, ERIC" <fvanbaar at kent.edu>, Chuck Richie <crichie at kent.edu>,
"KENT, THERESE" <tkent at kent.edu>, Helen Welch <helenengland at earthlink.net>,
neohiopal <NEohioPAL at lists.fredsternfeld.com>

 VOCAL INSTRUCTOR WANTED

About me:
>22-years-old
>College Student at Kent State University (main branch)
>10+ years of community theatre, off-stage and on including Musical Theatre.
>Learn music by ear.
>Can read music, but I never had proper training.
>I need more help on music theory, rhythm and pitch.  (Isn't that
everything?)

Ideal instructor would be able:
>To teach pitch and rhythm.  (A DEFINIATE)
>They can do both classical and Musical Theatre training.
>Help with audition packages when needed and able.
>To be patient.
>Neogtiate a price for a 45 min lesson rather than 30min.

Compensation is negotiable.  Please keep in mind that I am a college
student, working part-time.  I am willing to travel certain distances.  If
you travel to the University, compensation for gas, and parking if need be,
will be considered.  Parts I will travel as far as Solon, Aurora,
Streetsboro, Kent, Akron, Berea, Stow, and the Eastern burbs of Cleveland a
possibility.
If you know a Kent State grad student that would be willing to help me out,
please forward this e-mail.

NOTE:  I would like a test on music theory on the initial day to see what I
actually DO know.

Thank you!

Craig Rosenthal
phone number: 330-606-4633 cell