[NEohioPAL] Wanted! Pirate Actors and Musicians!

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:38:26 PDT 2008

Welcome to the Harlot's Virtue! We are a pirate-based acting and performance
group out of Cleveland. Our members all share a love of swinging swords,
comedy and, of course, pirates. We are on the look-out for people who share
our passion for these things, and are possessed of an adventurous spirit.
Our shows include, but are not limited to, improv, scripited shows,
music/singing and sword fighting.
We are currently auditioning for new members. Interested people should email
us with the following information: Name, age, gender, location, occupation,
acting/musical/combat experience (if any), any related skills, and anything
you think we should know about you. Including a photo (especially if you
already own garb) is extremely helpful. Already owning your own garb is a
huge plus, but not required. Hope to see you all soon! 21 and over
preferred. Under 21 is considered on a case by case bases. Check us out at
www.myspace.com/harlotsvirtue .

Stay off the plank!